All County Roofing is a roofing contractor in Boise, Idaho, that puts people first. Our mission is to provide a quality roof at a fair price. Our number one goal in working with customers is to become their trusted roofing contractor for life.
Roofing is our craft, and we take great pride in the work we do. Whether we install a new roof or repair an existing one, we put as much care into it as we do when it is our own roof.
We stand behind our work, and that is why provide a lifetime workmanship guarantee on roof replacements. We love driving around the valley showing people the roofs we have done! We are proud of how our roofs make the neighborhood and the city, look great!
The number one responsibility of the foreman is to manage the roofing job process from start to job completion to make sure it is done on time, on budget, with safety and with quality.
The foreman is responsible for the training, safety and management of the roofing crew and making sure that the crew members have the support that they need to be successful (e.g., tools, supplies, a safe work environment, systems).
In addition, the foreman will be responsible for making sure the supply yard is clean, organized, stocked, and managed
The foreman will be responsible for hiring and building crews for both residential and commercial construction.
Roofing Foreman Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the roofing job process from start to job completion to make sure it is done on time, on budget, with safety and with quality.
- Be the main point of contact for the customer while the job is in process
- Material and labor planning
- Hire, train, and manage roofing crews
- Make sure all job paperwork is completed and turned into the office in a timely manager (PO’s, Change Orders, Labor Orders, Etc.)
- Manage and approve team members weekly hours
- Manage risk and ensure safety
- Ensure compliance w/state & local building codes and manufacturers’ warranty specifications
- Work with office manager to manage yard inventory, vehicles, supplies
- Manage and schedule roof repairs.
The hours are generally 7:00 am until finished, Monday through Friday. However, they may be adjusted as needs require. There may be an occasional Saturday, but those are few and far between, even during high season. It just depends on where we are at in the job.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a roofing foreman in residential and or commercial installation
- Experienced in shingle, TPO, EPDM, gravel, and other roofing materials
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean 3-year driving record
- Ability to live 50 pounds, climb ladders, inspect roofs, and fulfill the physical requirements of the job
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel, Word, and digital production management systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Leadership ability to manage challenges and work with team members
- Attention to detail to ensure jobs are completed thoroughly and correctly
- Reliability and discretion
To apply, submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-322-7663.