All County Roofing is top-rated Boise Idaho roofing contractor. Our mission is to provide quality roof replacement at a fair price.
We are seeking to hire a Roof Repair Technician/Manager to join our growing team.
The roof repair technician’s job is to inspect, diagnose and repair residential and commercial roofing and manage the repair team. This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday.
- Manage the roofing repair process from start to finish to make sure roof repair is done safely and with quality.
- Be the main point of contact for the customer while the repair is in process.
- Make sure all repair job paperwork is completed and turned into the office in a timely manager (PO’s, Change Orders, Labor Orders, Etc.)
- Manage and approve team members weekly hours.
- Manage risk and ensure safety.
- Ensure compliance w/state and local building codes and manufacturers’ warranty specifications.
- Must know how to install and repair many types of roofing materials including shingles, metal, tile, EPDM, gravel, & TPO.
- 3-5 years’ roofing experience in both residential and commercial roofing
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean 3-year driving record
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, climb ladders, inspect roofs, and fulfill the physical requirements of the job.
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel, Word, and digital production management systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Leadership ability to manage challenges and work with team members.
- Attention to detail to ensure jobs are completed thoroughly and correctly.
- Must be reliable and dependable
To apply send an email with cover letter and resume or drop by the office and fill out an application.
Pay: $15.00 – $33.00 per hour